Effective date: March 2022
Welcome to FADFAD!
You represent and warrant that you are of legal age to form a binding contract (or if not, that you’ve received your parent’s or guardian’s permission to use FADFAD and that your parent or guardian agrees to these Terms on your behalf).
Creating an Account on FADFAD
You may be required to sign up for an account and select a password. We value your privacy, thus we will not require you to provide any information about yourself, if you do not want to.
You agree that you will only use FADFAD for your own personal use, and not on behalf of or for the benefit of any third party. You may not transfer your account to anyone else without our prior written permission.
You may not select as your FADFAD account name a name that you don’t have the right to use, or another person’s name with the intent to impersonate that person. FADFAD reserves the right to refuse registration of or cancel a FADFAD account name at its discretion.
Our intellectual property rights are protected. These Terms don’t grant you any right, title or interest in FADFAD, or our trademarks, logos, and other intellectual property.
We respect others’ intellectual property rights, and we reserve the right to delete or disable content alleged to be infringing, and to terminate the accounts of repeat alleged infringers.
You promise to abide by copyright notices, trademark rules, information, and other restrictions you may receive from us or that are posted on FADFAD.
Acceptable Use Policy
You are responsible for all your activity in connection with FADFAD. Make sure that you use FADFAD in a manner that complies with the law. If your use of FADFAD is prohibited by applicable laws, then you aren’t authorized to use FADFAD. We can’t and won’t be responsible for you using FADFAD in a way that breaks the law.
You also agree that you will not contribute or otherwise use FADFAD in a manner that:
- Is fraudulent or threatening, or in any way violates FADFAD’s rights;
- Jeopardizes the security of your FADFAD account or anyone else’s (such as allowing someone else to log into FADFAD as you, or sharing your account or password with someone);
- Attempts, in any manner, to obtain the password, account, or other security information of any other user;
- Violates the security of any computer network, or cracks any passwords or security encryption codes;
- Copies or stores any significant portion of the content on FADFAD;
- Decompiles, reverse engineers, or otherwise attempts to obtain the source code or underlying ideas or information of or relating to FADFAD.
Other Users and Third-Parties
- Other Users on FADFAD: Your interactions with organizations and individuals found on or through FADFAD, including their payment, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings, are solely between you and such organizations and individuals. You agree that FADFAD shall not be responsible or liable for any loss or damage of any sort incurred as the result of any such dealings. We can’t guarantee the identity of any users with access to FADFAD and are not responsible for which users gain access to our products and services.
- Third-Party Content: FADFAD may contain links or connections to third party websites or services that are not owned or controlled by us. FADFAD has no control over, and assumes no responsibility for, the content, accuracy, privacy policies, or practices of or opinions expressed in any third-party websites. You release and hold us harmless from any and all liability arising from your use of any third-party website or service.
In the event that you have a dispute with one or more other users of FADFAD or with a third party, you release us, our officers, employees, agents, and successors from claims, demands, and damages of every kind or nature, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and/or FADFAD.
Price and payment
Some of our services may be free. Whenever you book a session the price will be clearly indicated depending on the duration of the chosen sessions, their type (individual or group session), or the chosen Expert’s competency.
The prices may change at our sole discretion, though no price changes shall apply retroactively.
FADFAD is free to terminate (or suspend access to) your use of FADFAD, or your account, for any reason at our discretion. We will try to provide advance notice to you prior to our terminating your account so that you are able to retrieve any important Posts you may have uploaded to your account, but we may not do so if we determine it would be impractical, illegal, not in the interest of someone’s safety or security, or otherwise harmful to the rights or property of FADFAD.
You agree that some of the obligations in these Terms will be in force even after you terminate your account. All of the following terms will survive termination: any obligation you have to pay us or indemnify us, any limitations on our liability, any terms regarding ownership or intellectual property rights, terms regarding disputes between us, and any other terms that, by their nature, should survive termination of these Terms.
If you have deleted your account by mistake, contact us immediately at [enter email] – we will try to help, but unfortunately, we can’t promise that we can recover or restore anything.
Privacy on FADFAD
We do not knowingly collect or solicit personally identifiable information. If you believe that you may have provided us personal information, please contact us at [enter email].
Changes to FADFAD
We’re always trying to improve FADFAD, so our products and services may change over time. We may suspend or discontinue any part of FADFAD, or we may introduce new features or impose limits on certain features or restrict access to parts or all of FADFAD. We’ll try to give you notice when we make a material change to FADFAD that would adversely affect you, but this isn’t always possible or practical.
Changes to the Terms
We are constantly trying to improve our products and services, so these Terms may need to change along with FADFAD. We reserve the right to change the Terms at any time, but if we do, we will bring it to your attention by placing a notice on the website, by sending you an email, and/or by some other means.
If you don’t agree with the new Terms, you are free to reject them; unfortunately, that means you will no longer be able to use FADFAD. If you use FADFAD in any way after a change to the Terms is effective and notice has been provided, that means you agree to all of the changes.
Except for changes by us as described here, no other amendment or modification of these Terms will be effective unless in writing and signed by both you and us.
Violations of the Terms
Failure to follow any of these Terms shall constitute a breach of these Terms, which may result in immediate termination of your account. FADFAD has the sole right to decide whether you are in violation of any of the restrictions set forth in these Terms.
Expert – Member relationship You acknowledge that the services proposed by the Experts operating within FADFAD are a comprehensive process that may involve different areas of your personal and/or professional life. You agree that deciding how to handle these issues, and implementing choices arising out of or resulting from your sessions with the Experts is exclusively your responsibility.
You acknowledge that services proposed by FADFAD do not involve the diagnosis or treatment of mental disorders and thatany outcome of the sessions with the Experts is NOT to be used as substitute for counseling, psychotherapy, psychoanalysis or other professional advice by legal, medical or other qualified professional guidance as needed.
We make no representations or warranties regarding suggestions or recommendations of products or services offered or purchased through FADFAD. Products and services purchased or offered through FADFAD, including newsletters, are provided “as-is” and without any warranty of any kind from FADFAD.
Below are provisions that come up less frequently:
- Limitation of Liability: Fadfad makes no guarantees, representations or warranties of any kind or nature, express or implied with respect to the services rendered. To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, under no circumstances shall FADFAD, its employees, agents, Experts, or partners be liable to you or to any other person for:
- paymentAny indirect, special, incidental, or consequential damages of any kind, or
- Any amount, in the aggregate, in excess of the greater of (1) $100 (US dollars one hundred) – or its equivalent in Qatari Riyals or (2) the amounts paid and/or payable by you to us in connection with FADFAD in the twelve-month period preceding the applicable claim.
- Indemnification: To the fullest extent allowed by applicable law, you agree to indemnify and hold FADFAD, its affiliates, officers, agents, employees, and partners harmless from and against any and all claims, liabilities, damages (actual and consequential), losses and expenses (including attorneys’ fees) arising from or in any way related to any third party claims relating to (a) your use of FADFAD (including any actions taken by a third party using your account), and (b) your violation of these Terms. In the event of such a claim, suit, or action, we will attempt to provide notice to the contact information we have for your account (provided that failure to deliver such notice shall not eliminate or reduce your indemnification obligations hereunder).
- Applicable Law and Jurisdiction: These Terms are governed by and will be construed under applicable laws of the State of Qatar without regard to the conflicts of laws provisions thereof. Any dispute arising from or relating to the subject matter of these Terms shall be settled by the competent courts of the State of Qatar.
- Waiver: The failure of either you or us to exercise, in any way, any right herein shall not be deemed a waiver of any further rights hereunder.
- Severability: If any provision of these Terms is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that provision will be limited or eliminated, to the minimum extent necessary, so that these Terms shall otherwise remain in full force and effect and enforceable.
- Entire Agreement: You agree that these Terms are the complete and exclusive statement of the mutual understanding between you and us, and that it supersedes and cancels all previous written and oral agreements, communications and other understandings relating to the subject matter of these Terms.